1. Improve your English standard, especially in conversations.
2. Assist you to score 5 or 6 in the ICAO English assessment. Hopefully you don’t need to do the ICAO test ever again.
Since the key for improving spoken English is to practice and obtain personalized comments from an English expert, we will limit the class size to 8 students in each course.
This PET consists of:
1. 6 sessions taught by an English expert with loads of experience in teaching professionals in various fields
2. An English Phonetics course provided by the International Phonetic (H.K.) Association (www.ipa.edu.hk)
3. A mock ICAO English Test by a former Airline Assessor
Each of the 6 lessons is divided into 3 parts
Part A - Vocabulary Building
Vocabularies useful for the ICAO English test and daily conversations.
Part B - Group Discussion Exercise
An interactive discussion in small group setting
Topics are daily life related
Tips for effective communication
Personalized comments on your English
ICAO English Exercise
Based on the new ASPEQ format
Session 1: General Aviation Questions
Session 2: Technical Terms Explanation
Session 3: Listening 1
Session 4: Listening 2
Session 5: Explanation of an Urgent Situation
Session 6: ICAO English Test Preparation